12/13/08

Imagine...

How AMAZING would India have been if the Swatantra Party had reigned since its independence. I think it would be the superpower already. I like to fantasize.

I hate all this central planning and shit for government. I'm all for localized sporadic governments. I'm even all for NATURALLY occurring centralized ECONOMIES, but... fucking soviet Union... they really fucked us up. They led us down the wrong path.

I feel our economy is on the right path now... it's still a bit Keynesian. I'm scared to think that the Keynesian tactics are what is fueling the economy. I'm sure it has something do with it...

It'd be cool if infrastructure got privatized and totally deregulated. It'd be a lot more.. environmentally friendly and high tech.. and efficient. I'm going to look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger